Model shops in Isle of Wight

I'm off there in the Morning for a few nights lay over... Anyone recommend any good model shops to visit?

--
Andy Sollis
CVMRD
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept. wrote:

Cowes is the only place I remember seeing any, near the red funnel office west side.
I know the one you mean.... Where the model railway is?
Its a few years since I have been.
Andy
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept. wrote:

Cowes is the only place I remember seeing any, near the red funnel office west side.
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept. wrote:

Yep, thats the one, few years for me too....
Thanks all
--
Andy Sollis
CVMRD
http://www.cvmrd.freeserve.co.uk - Home of the Churnet Valley Model Railway
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept. wrote:

UK Model Shops directory has these... http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/counties/shops/iowi.php
Can't comment on any of them, though.