Frome...need some help

Guys.....some of us in our local club have decided to do an exhibition layout of Frome ....our problem is a lack of photographs...in particular of the Maltings and Dairy plant from the rail side. We do have the "Frome to Bristol" book from Middleton press but it lacks clear ground-level photos of these 2 buildings. I've spent quite a few hours on the net searching for pics and links but they seem to be almost non-existant. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Gene

Reply to
Gene

I submit that on or about 4 Sep 2005 11:29:33 -0700, the person known to the court as "Gene" made a statement ( in Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

Whatley ell do you want to do that for? I'd seek smaller quarry!

I'll get me coat...

Guy

--

"To every complex problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Guy.....that was a group decision....but we're not doing the whole thing....just the station area and goods are adjacent to it. Gene

Reply to
Gene

I submit that on or about 4 Sep 2005 11:41:07 -0700, the person known to the court as "Gene" made a statement ( in Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

Um, it was a joke. I once programmed a control system for the roadstone coating plant at Whatley Quarry, Frome, a continuous drum mixer with a capacity of, if memory serves, 500T/h.

Guy