train video question

First I have to say this has got to be the most awesome news group around. Looking for train video's,vhs,dvd,posters. But having trouble finding any,went to the local hobby shop(riders)but they only had 4 of them.I am looking for more modern loco's and snow plowing/blowing. If you could suggest a website that would be great.Feel free to email me also. Thanks for your help,hope everyone has a great new year.Have a great day. Thanks Tim

Reply to
BADENS

Tim wrote: First I have to say this has got to be the most awesome news group around. Looking for train video's,vhs,dvd,posters. But having trouble finding any,went to the local hobby shop(riders)but they only had 4 of them.I am looking for more modern loco's and snow plowing/blowing. If you could suggest a website that would be great.Feel free to email me also. Thanks for your help,hope everyone has a great new year.Have a great day.

--------------------------------------------------- I like Pentrex. They have several good snow plowing/blowing videos/dvds:

And numerous modern locomotive videos/dvds.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

You might try:

-- Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

Tim,

Try the following website: Gandy Dancer Videos. Here is the URL:

He carries nothing but train videos, both VHS and DVD. His prices are reasonable and he has a huge selection from all the different train video publishers.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Ellis

Thanks guys,both of there websites are great. Tim

Reply to
BADENS