HELP!!! Need Steam Engine Sounds For Injured Train Lover

Hi my name is Gerry and I work in a group home with clients who have suffered severe brain injury or trauma, anyway the reason I write post here is because I
have one client who before his injury loved old steam engines and from what Im told by his daughter that he would listen to tapes of steam engines for fun so I am trying to scour around the net for sounds of steam engines in hope to put them on a cd to help me connect with the client in an effort to help him by giving him something he may remember can anyone help me here? contact me directly at snipped-for-privacy@suscom.net Thank You Gerry NHS Program Assistant
Sinpoet skriver:

http://www.loksound.de/en/index.php?showIdq
Klaus
--
Pnt pynt i stuen:
http://home6.inet.tele.dk/moppe/togstue.html

severe brain injury or trauma, anyway the reason I write post here is because I have one client who before his injury loved old steam engines and from what Im told by his daughter that he would listen to tapes of steam engines for fun so I am trying to scour around the net for sounds of steam engines in hope to put them on a cd to help me connect with the client in an effort to help him by giving him something he may remember can anyone help me here?

Gerry, Just Google for 'train sounds', you will find plenty. Keith

severe brain injury or trauma, anyway the reason I write post here is because I have one client who before his injury loved old steam engines and from what Im told by his daughter that he would listen to tapes of steam engines for fun so I am trying to scour around the net for sounds of steam engines in hope to put them on a cd to help me connect with the client in an effort to help him by giving him something he may remember can anyone help me here?

There are a large number of records, tapes and CDs with steam loco sounds on them from trackside and on the locos. My personal favorite of these is the "Second Pigeon And A Mockingbird" on which there is a mockingbird that starts out the front side of the record and sings his heart out and you hear the Second Pigeon (a named coal train on the Norfok and Wetern railroad) working up a hill in the background. Not only will that be nice for him but others will also love to hear the mockingbird sing his song of ownership to a piece of land. Pick up a copy of Model Railroader magazine or Railroad magazine or other model or prototype magazines and there will be ads for recordings. In addition, google will produce a goodly number of sites that will be advertising such recordings. Finally, eBay is usually selling a fair number of such recordings.
a little help, I hope....
http://www.sonomic.com/search?category 5&search_type=soundfx&destination=%2Fsound_fx.jsp&newSearch=1&cat1W&cat2 8&cat35&keyword=+steam&keyword_inscription&exclude=&operator=any
Gerry wrote: Hi my name is Gerry and I work in a group home with clients who have suffered severe brain injury or trauma, anyway the reason I write post here is because I have one client who before his injury loved old steam engines and from what I'm told by his daughter that he would listen to tapes of steam engines for fun so I am trying to scour around the net for sounds of steam engines in hope to put them on a cd to help me connect with the client in an effort to help him by giving him something he may remember can anyone help me here? contact me directly at snipped-for-privacy@suscom.net Thank You Gerry NHS Program Assistant ----------------------------------------------------------- I believe Green frog has audio tapes and cds with steam locomotive sounds.
http://www.greenfrog.com/Product_Index.shtml
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net