Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lampur, or Melbourne R/C shops?

I think I'm going on a rather long business trip. Anyone know if there are any "must see" shops in any of the cities in the subject line? Any good deals out there, or am I better watching for sales at the online vendors here in the US?

Reply to
C G

- cheap deals
- cheaper still, but need bargaining

Also.. pay a visit to "Fook Hai Building". There are a few hobby shops there.

Reply to
Helicraz

forgot to mention... those are all in Singapore.

Reply to
Helicraz

Thanks for the info. The second link did not work, took me to a page for building a web site.

Reply to
C G

opps.. it should be

is cheap there.. but we locals are a little careful with this shop because they don't allow exchanges once payment is made. They only allow visual inspection (hands off) of the products purchased.

Reply to
Helicraz

Thanks, that looks better. I'm trying to see if there's anything worth buying while I am there. If the prices are good enough, I'm looking for several things.

Reply to
C G

You can forget about Au as far as price goes

Reply to
rcflier

Bummer, I may have the most free time there.

Reply to
C G