new blog

Well, I have officially taken leave of my senses. As if running a rocket business wasn't proof enough...

pratthobbies

...and within four hours of posting that note here, I got my first spam comment.

Reply to
pratthobbies

Doug, I've known that for as long as I've known you.

But I'm going to wait for the Launch-o-matic 2007. I don't want to buy something that will be obsolete faster than a peecee :-)

ANy one have more details on the BATFE fisit to Ken at Performance? I heard it mentioned at NARCON, but without details.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

As soon as I can figure out how to make it vacuum rabbits off a lawn, I'll tell you about the Launch-O-Matic.

Ken said that he spent the day with the inspector and went through several years of sales records. I know he got cited, but I don't know the details...it's not going to put him out of business. But if Ken can get cited, with the effort he takes to stay legal, any of us can. It hurts me to see someone who is trying so hard to do it right be subject to such hassle. When you add in the problems he's had with his garage getting vandalized, his truck stolen, etc., I'm amazed he doesn't just give it all up and get a real job. In fact, I'm amazed that anyone would want to be in business for themselves. It's so much easier (and more profitable) to just draw a paycheck. Your taxes are a lot simpler too.

Reply to
pratthobbies