GP Spacewalker for trade.

I've got a 80" Great Planes Spacewalker that needs a home.Does not need much, perhaps an hour or two of work and it's in the air. Flew well on a Super Tigre 61 and GREAT on an 91 4st.The factory cowl is JUNK. Get a fiberglass one. I had one and I've already given it away. $35.00 I think. Got it off the net.Or better yet, make a profile cowl for it. Runs better an cooler anyway.I enjoyed the plane, it lands like a Cub when you mix in flaps it's just too damned big. I'm flying smaller stuff you can fling in the car and go with! I've got models coming out of my EARS and basement! Just got a 60's era Aircoupe to restore so it's going to be taking up a lot of time.

Here's the deal: I've got enough money, can always earn some more if I need it. I'm a total cigar nut.I'll trade it for cigars. I've got lots of those too but if you send me MONEY, i'm just going to buy cigars. I'll kill the middleman! Make me an offer for some stogies and pay the shipping and you have a plane. I would think Greyhound bus is the way to ship it.

Jim

Reply to
James

Now that is much more exciting than the last deal I made from here. It looks like I got screwed on that one.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

And what stoggies do you like???

Reply to
TX_QBALL

Where are you located?

Reply to
jeboba

Typically, long filler, maduros from the Honduras. The "forbidden fruit" of Fidel.Etc. Actually,pretty much anything. If you want it,send me an email and I'll make some suggestions.

Reply to
James