YS91AC Part needed

Looking for upper crankcase....head and sleeve not necessary...just the fined
part.
Phil AMA609
Reply to
pcoopy
screw in or slip in sleeve?
Reply to
Courseyauto
I don't know what YS .91AC YOU have but mine is built very different than that. On mine, the cylinder and head are one piece. The major part of the crankcase is also one piece, no uppr or lower.
-- Paul McIntosh
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
Sorry Paul Dunno why, but I must have been thinking O.S. when I typed the original post. It's a YS91AC with a screw in sleeve. Used them for pattern few years back. Runs good but in an incident with the ground years ago a lot of cooling fins got broken off one side of the cylinder casting. I have one in my U CAN DO 60 and it's getting worn so I thought I would try to fix this one up.
Phil AMA609
Reply to
pcoopy
You can still get most of the parts from YS Performance
or central hobbies
-- Paul McIntosh
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
Sorry Paul Dunno why, but I must have been thinking O.S. when I typed the original post. It's a YS91AC with a screw in sleeve. Used them for pattern few years back. Runs good but in an incident with the ground years ago a lot of cooling fins got broken off one side of the cylinder casting. I have one in my U CAN DO 60 and it's getting worn so I thought I would try to fix this one up.
Phil AMA609
I have a brand new one in the box if your interested. This is the first version with the screw in sleeve. DOUG
Reply to
Courseyauto