For Sale

Evolution 26GT (26cc) version 1 (4.8 volt ignition).

NIB, never mounted or had a prop on it, so you know it hasn't been ran.

Includes Evolution tuned pipe/header/coupler combo, also NIP, never used.

$275 plus shipping via UPS. Add 3.9% for PayPal. USPS money order is the only other payment method, unless you are Marty. He has excellent references, if you know what I mean. 8>)

No warranty, "as-is". Sales restricted to US addresses (48 contiguous US). I don't care in which country you hold citizenship. I don't want to have to deal with shipping out of the country. Sorry.

Oh, I am not a business in this area. Private seller selling personal belongings.

I'll say this for the Evolution 26GT, it sure is pretty.

Ed Cregger

ecregger at hotmail dot com for further contact

Reply to
Ed Cregger