For Sale: Brand new, unopened, Saito .82 natural finish...

I thought about putting this engine on eBay, but I'll give it a shot here first.

A while back, maybe a month or so ago, I had delusions of flying models again. It is clear now that this will never happen. My legs are too far gone (diabetes).

Anyway, it is time to sell the engine and get it out of here. I've never opened the box that it came in from Chief Aircraft. Since I have not opened the box and I am not going to open the box, all I can say is that the buyer is taking a chance that everything is there. Just like I was when I bought it. Keep this in mind when considering the purchase. Once it leaves, it is yours, problems and all, assuming there is one, which I have no reason to suspect it might have. I'm just saying up front that I don't have the energy to help you if something is awry.

I take PayPal and money orders only. All sales are final. I do not ship beyond the 48 contiguous United States. Sorry, don't even ask. My helper (wife) does the shipping and she will not hassle with out of country sales.

I will take $175 firm, plus $14.00 for shipping, boxing and insurance. If you haven't shipped anything since gas prices went up, boy do you have a surprise coming!

I am going to place the original box in another box, so you can see that my claim is legit.

First come with a solid commitment, first served. Thanks for reading my post.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed, Not sure how much experience you have with the model side of selling "New but Used" equipment to modelers but most will only pay about 60-70% of street price. If you have the engine still in package from chief Aircraft call them explain the sitution and send it back to them for a refund. It really shouldn't be any problem for them. Sparky

Reply to
Elmshoot

I've purchased three engines and a tuned pipe from Ed.

All were NIB, as advertised.

All were well-packeged and shipped in a reasonable time.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Thanks, Father Marty.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Thanks, Sparky. I hadn't thought of that.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

The sale has ended. Thanks for reading the posts.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed, Did you send it back? Always like to hear about good customer service like that!

Jack

Reply to
Jack Sallade