For Sale: CGM Tiger 1.20 ARF

Brand new, NIB, "kit". A beautiful, gentle flying low wing sport model. This
is the model that was going to be powered by my Evolution 26GT with tuned
pipe (sold elsewhere on this newsgroup).
It cost $300 from Tower, minus whatever coupon they were using at the time.
I'll sell this one for $250 shipped and insured to buyers with shipping
addresses within the 48 contiguous United States of America. The model is
absolutely NIB with no box damage. I haven't opened it and do not intend to.
I can never get everything back in the box. No, I didn't ride the little bus
to school, but probably should have.
Ed Cregger
ecregger at hotmail dot com
Reply to