For Sale: MVVS 1.60 gas with goodies

This is ideal for the person that already owns one of these beasts.

The engine is used and comes with a used Bisson Pitts type muffler (side mounted engine).

Additionally, I have a NIP MVVS tuned pipe, header and coupler, PLUS a NIP Bisson inverted Pitts muffler for this engine and will include them with the engine package.

The engine has the graphite coated piston, but the old type ignition. I haven't ran it, but the compression is great and the bearings are not crunchy. No crash damage that I can see.

A money order for $250 gets the engine shipped to you within the 48 contiguous United States at my expense.

I cannot guarantee the engine since I have not ran it. But I wouldn't sell it if I didn't think it was good.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger