Pie

Thanks for the great tasting pie. Dad

Reply to
Richard Nennmann

Richard...

If you don't have enough for everyone, you really shouldn't post comments like this to the NG

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

uhhh, yer welcome....

Reply to
Nick W.

Can i know what kind of pie it was

"Richard Nennmann" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
Yvan Grondin

Hair? Good gosh, did I just say that??? ;^)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Yes, please let us know what sort of pie it was.

Apple custard pie is very nice for the holidays, It is like an open top apple pie except you pour in beaten egg/milk. You must first coat the apple pieces with flour/cinamon/sugar mix. I like to add rum soaked rasins too.

Have fun, Karl. honda ruehs at cox dot net

Reply to
Karl