For Sale: NIB OS 1.60FX w/muffler

Never removed from box, so, obviously, never mounted, fueled or ran.

Send me a money order for $215 and I'll ship it to you if you live within the 48 contiguous United States. Price is firm and so is the payment method. No trades. No Pay Pal. TIA

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Undt you vill LIKE it!.. or else!

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Ja wohl!

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

You would be surprised how many emails I get with offers from confused individuals that cannot read. I do not mean to sound prickish. I just want a potential customer to know the terms and conditions up front.

I have never had such a difficult time selling things as during the last six months. People are keeping their wallets closed.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Prickish? I'm lookin' that one up, Ed. :)

Rein

Reply to
Zulu6

Thanks, Bob.