EVRA Help Needed please!

A number of years ago I purchased an EVRA 1.9 C.I. (31 CC) gas engine. It has sat in a box lo these many years. I recently finished a Mr. Mulligan and decided to use the engine and it has no spark. None of the local weedeater parts stores can identify the coil unless it can be referenced back to a particular weedeater.

Can anyone point me to a replacement coil? I suspect the capacitor in the molded coil has gone bad from age.

Reply to
w4jle