Brand New Millermatic 135 for sale

I could not decide between TIG or MIG so I bought one of each with the
intention of selling the one that I did not intened to use. The TIG
machine won the debate so I am selling my MIG
Brand new Millermatic 135 WITH CART purchased from Airgas in Hartford
CT, about 3 weeks ago. I have aa large spool of .30 wire that I bought
with the unit and have the small unopened roll that came with the
machine. This unit also has a 80 CF tank that is full. I will also
include a welding helmet with the machine. Now all you need are gloves
and something to weld. I have all the original packaging and
literature & Video.
Please contact me if you are interested. $750 I will ship but prefer
local sale, and can deliver within 30 miles of Hartford, CT.
860-214-5521