9" South Bend Lathe for Sale in CT

Hi Everybody,
I have an older 9" South Bend lathe for sale. The bed is about 36" long, motor is mounted behind the lathe and uses a flat belt. It is
mounted on a sturdy steel table that goes with the machine.
This is a nice unit for someone starting out. It probably isn't suitable for production use or for anyone who wants an absolutely original configuration. It a hobby lathe.
Overall it is in very good shape.
Price is $500. I am moving to Arizona and have to sell it. I'm currently located just outside of Hartford, CT.
Thanks.
David
If you don't get any bites here -- try listing on eBay. Mike
On 19 Jul 2004 05:50:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (David Ligda) wrote:

Does it have any tooling? Have any pics? Email me, I may be interested
Tom
On 19 Jul 2004 05:50:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (David Ligda) wrote:
>Price is $500. I am moving to Arizona and have to sell it. I'm >currently located just outside of Hartford, CT.
if you can drop it off on your way to AZ, i might be interested.
--barry st. louis, mo