9" South Bend Lathe for Sale in CT

Hi Everybody,

I have an older 9" South Bend lathe for sale. The bed is about 36" long, motor is mounted behind the lathe and uses a flat belt. It is mounted on a sturdy steel table that goes with the machine.

This is a nice unit for someone starting out. It probably isn't suitable for production use or for anyone who wants an absolutely original configuration. It a hobby lathe.

Overall it is in very good shape.

Price is $500. I am moving to Arizona and have to sell it. I'm currently located just outside of Hartford, CT.

Thanks.

David

Reply to
David Ligda

Mike

Does it have any tooling? Have any pics? Email me, I may be interested

Tom

Reply to
UntMaintco

if you can drop it off on your way to AZ, i might be interested.

--barry st. louis, mo

Reply to
Barry Jarrett