Vintage South Bend Lathe For Sale

Hi All, I presently have a vintage South Bend lathe for sale which is surplus to my needs.Lathe has 13" swing and 5' bed (roughly 30" between centers).Serial number is 7392,machine left the South Bend factory on 4-10-1916 and was shipped to the Allen Wrench and Tool Co.The selling dealer was Hill Clarke and Co.The machine is currently under power and is set up to run on 110v.Has a very large motor..probably around 3 h.p.The ways are pretty decent,overall I would say that the machine is in good condition,but certainly not perfect.The price is $400.00,and the location is just outside of Charlotte NC. You can click on the links to view pictures of the machine that were taken before I cleaned ,lubed and installed a new belt.

Thanks Steve T.

Reply to
Steve Taylor

have you had any takers yet?