Colour of a 9-inch South Bend lathe.

Hi
Have been looking for a colour code for a lathe for quite some time now. The lathe is a South Bend 9" Model A.
Like on this page http://www.lathes.co.uk/southbend9-inch/index.html Look at the 9" Model A "Precision" 1952 version.
Only difference is that it has flad-belt drive and not V-belt drive.
The thing is that I want to repaint the lathe in the original color. But what is the original color? (A close match would also do) For me a RAL colour code would be simplest way to identify the colour.
--
Uffe Brentsen
Denmark
Uffe Brentsen wrote:

Have you tried the yahoo South Bend group?
Russell
replying to , Dror Oren wrote: Did you get any luck matching RAL color?
replying to , Dror Oren wrote: Did you have any luck matching RAL color?
On 20/02/2018 14:18, Dror Oren wrote:

I have owner two South Bends- well a SB and a SB 'badged' Unitool (or Unitol?), which I still have.
The first was a monster, complete with base etc. I think it was a Heavy 10.
The current one is a modest bench top model- the 9" Workshop Lathe.
Both were/are a light green- almost like a Hammerite finish.
If the colour isn't original it would be a funny coincidence.