Boxsford VS South Bend lathe

I looked a Boxsford Lathe today that is very much like a South Bend, I did find some imformation on the web, it might even have parts to share with a South bend does anyone have one of these?

Reply to
wayne mak

Quoting: "The "belt-drive headstock" Boxford lathe (i.e. not the current production machines) was a late 1940s copy of the original 1935 American South Bend 9" lathe (the 9" American lathe has a centre height of 4.5"). " Source:

Kent Frazier