How to craft helmets versus mindcontrol?

You know, the CIA, the FBI, the Freemasons and the Illuminati have mind-controlling devices and want to control our minds.

So we all must have helmets to block the mind-controlling rays.

What materials do I need and how can I create such a helmet?

Reply to
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Jim & Hils

You need some kind of flip down visor for this too...maybe a welding glass plate.

xman

Reply to
xman Charlie

Here is all you will ever need to know about such helmets.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." -- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960

Reply to
Gunner

Wearing a helmet certainly didn't prevent you from being brainwashed.... M.K.

of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important."

Reply to
markzoom