How to craft magic metal arrows ?

I´m living near a graveyard in a haunted house and I´m sick and tired of the ghosts disturbing my sleep.

But they are invulnerable to normal arrows , so I need to make +1 arrows.

How can you make +1 metal or +2,+3,+4 ... metal objects?

Please help!

Reply to
Alberto Panno-Peano

you need to ask this question over on rec.sca

Lots of folks making magic arrows on that newsgroup

Gunner

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age... I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity, bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity, fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We *assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation to keep the State out of the church business, we've destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*. Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner wrote: (snip)

Naw, Gunner, the folks over there are interested in history, not magic. Well, maybe the magic of making your own stuff the way your ancestors did, but that is about it. And it is rec.org.sca Todd

Reply to
Todd Rich

.:\:/:. +

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

.:\:/:. +

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

I didnt know if the OP was a troll..or a bit ah....unhinged. So I had to send him somewhere.

[...]

Thanks, but I can not tell a lie...I stole it from a post on another newsgroup and just edited my name into it.

If anone want to use it, remember to switch to a "fixed width" font for that part of the message.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Gunner wrote: I didnt know if the OP was a troll (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't think he's a troll. I think he's *droll.*

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Your first problem with be in getting enough magic metal. As far as I know it has to come from the lids of the tombs of heros. Best of luck finding some of those.

Also the feather fletching has to come from geese born on the first full moon after the summer solstice.

Happy hunting.

I believe the tips need to be silver from some temple in Thebes, but that bit is a bit fuzzy.

Oh well sounds like quite the project. Best of luck, and let us know how it get's on.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler