1" whit ring spanner wanted

Does anyone have a 1" Whit ring spanner (1 1/8" BS) cluttering up their toolbox unused? I need to make up a crowfoot spanner, so only need the ring end.
Combination spanner or socket could be used. 1 11/16" AF is very close, 43mm a little sloppy but might do at a pinch.
Thanks Tim

Quite probably, Ill go and have a look
Dave

.... Returns from bombsite that is workshop: Not obviously so, the biggest ring in the likely place is 11/16 Whit. More might come to light over the next week, the workshop is in it bi-annual 'oops I bought another machine' re arrangement, so I cant check all the spanner boxes.
Dave
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 06:06:54 -0800 (PST), dave sanderson

Thanks Dave
Tim