1" whit ring spanner wanted

Does anyone have a 1" Whit ring spanner (1 1/8" BS) cluttering up their toolbox unused? I need to make up a crowfoot spanner, so only need the ring end. Combination spanner or socket could be used.

1 11/16" AF is very close, 43mm a little sloppy but might do at a pinch.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim L

Quite probably, Ill go and have a look

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

.... Returns from bombsite that is workshop: Not obviously so, the biggest ring in the likely place is 11/16 Whit. More might come to light over the next week, the workshop is in it bi-annual 'oops I bought another machine' re arrangement, so I cant check all the spanner boxes.

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Thanks Dave