South Bend 2CW Lathe

I have located a SouthBend 2CW 16x?? (the bed is 6' but actual center to
center abt 3') lathe in decent shape for a WWII vet. It is complete with a
turrent, tailstock, 4 jaw, coolant pump, etc. No 3 jaw and primarily MISSING
the cross slide for the carriage. Since I'm not into repetive operations the
turrent I don't care about but missing the slide worries me. How hard is
this to find? Appx value of the lathe???
Reply to
Clif Holland