A beautiful sight

At least to me beautiful. Saturday I turned a bunch of aluminum castings for a customer. They are about 5 inches long and 2.375
diameter with a bunch of grooves and a 4 inch diameter flange on one end. They are fuel fills meant to be welded into the deck of a boat. Anyway, I just walked into the shop, turned on the lights, and there on the bench were all these shiny parts. I dunno why but I still really dig looking at shiny metal parts. Especially when I made 'em. Being completely truthful, I do good work. Mostly. But I should seeing as how I have been machining metal for over 40 years. Nevertheless I still sometimes look at stuff I have made with a little bit of wonder. I made those? Really? They look so good. I guess we shouldn't be afraid of appreciating ourselves now and then. Eric
< snipped-for-privacy@whidbey.com

As your seed of machining grew in a pot with others they became entwined forming a new entity you, the metalworking artist. ;>)
phil k.
On Mon, 28 May 2018 11:57:15 -0400, "Phil Kangas"

Thanks for that Phil. Eric