ATTN: WhoYaKidding (and his ghost)

Wieber, the life-long dole-scrounger, chiseler and deadbeat, apparently once said, "I was a Democrat for 8 or more years." I can't find the post. Can you? Much obliged if you can help me out.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

I don't remember that one specifically, but I remember that he started claiming he's a Democrat when he was catching heat for running up over $250,000 in medical bills that were paid by taxpayers.

But there were these:

"I TOO am a registered Democrat"

"Actually..Ive not changed from Democrat yet. So Im a Poster Child of the DNC."

edhuntress2

"I was a Registered Democrat for over 8 yrs"

In addition to Ed's links, found these as well.

"Kept the Democrat registration"

"Im a registered Democrat"

"Im still a registered Democrat"

And then there's this collection. :)

"While Im a Democrat...I dont need street gangs nor KKK members" Mark Wieber Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:59:39 -0500 Message-ID:

"Nazi? Sorry budfuck..but while Im a Democrat.." Mark Wieber Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:04:48 -0500 Message-ID:

"Btw..you do know Im a Democrat...right?" Mark Wieber Fri, 01 Mar 2013 14:30:45 -0600 Message-ID:

"And besides..Im a Democrat.." Mark Wieber Sun, 06 Jan 2013 05:51:12 -0600 Message-ID:

"So yep..Im a Democrat." Mark Wieber Thu, 04 Oct 2012 20:34:23 -0500 Message-ID:

"Im a Democrat.." Mark Wieber Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:57:00 -0500 Message-ID:

"Actually ..Im a Democrat. Really. " Mark Wieber Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:02:05 -0500 Message-ID:

Here's a copy of Ed's Weiber links so they're in the same post with the ones above.

"I TOO am a registered Democrat"

"Actually..Ive not changed from Democrat yet. So Im a Poster Child of the DNC."

There are surely dozens more, perhaps hundreds.

I doubt that Wieber has filed a tax return for the last couple of decades, and it's certainly possible that he never has. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's never registered or voted. But he sure has spent a lot of time lying about being a Democrat. Maybe he mistakenly lumped in the D word to all the d words he can legitimately claim, such as: dimwit dingbat dolt dope dork dumbbell dummy dunce deranged dull disgruntled.

Reply to
Carries On

dipshit dogshit dumbfuck congenital liar - oh, I guess that doesn't actually start with 'd', but it fits

Reply to
Rudy Canoza