Meaning of Symbol on Miller Bobcat 250 Fuel Gauge

Hi Guys, I have a Bobcat 250, that I bought for use as a generator. I had to use it for a few hrs last night, I noticed a blinking symbol
on the fuel gauge that I can't find in the manual. You can see the fuel gauge in the link below, the third picture. On the lower left side you see a rectangle with two triangles point to point. What does it represent? http://www.millerwelds.com/resources/articles/long-welder-engine-life-Miller-Kohler
I paid $3,375 less than 4 years ago, it now goes for $4,800. 42% increase, but the government says inflation is low.
Thanks, Mikek
amdx wrote:

That's the blinking hourglass symbol indicating the meter is accumulating engine run time hours.
On 4/26/2014 9:03 PM, Pete C. wrote:

They must have thought I was smart enough to figure that out, so they didn't put it in the manual. :-) Thanks, Mikek