Meaning of Symbol on Miller Bobcat 250 Fuel Gauge

Hi Guys, I have a Bobcat 250, that I bought for use as a generator. I had to use it for a few hrs last night, I noticed a blinking symbol on the fuel gauge that I can't find in the manual. You can see the fuel gauge in the link below, the third picture. On the lower left side you see a rectangle with two triangles point to point. What does it represent?

I paid $3,375 less than 4 years ago, it now goes for $4,800.

42% increase, but the government says inflation is low.

Thanks, Mikek

Reply to
amdx

That's the blinking hourglass symbol indicating the meter is accumulating engine run time hours.

Reply to
Pete C.

They must have thought I was smart enough to figure that out, so they didn't put it in the manual. :-) Thanks, Mikek

Reply to
amdx