Looking for plans for Pilot brand Tiger Moth kit

I have a Pilot brand Tiger Moth kit that is complete except for the plans - I believe I took them out of the box and they got mislaid during my divorce :-(

If anyone has a copy of these plans I would really appreciate getting hold of them - it seems a shame to throw the kit out.

TIA, Clyde

Reply to
Clyde