Looking for RCM Cloud Dancer BIY Kit

I don't want the ARF. I'd like to build it myself but it would be nice to have all the parts nicely cut.

Does anyone know if anyone makes a kit for the Cloud Dancer already?

Reply to
Mike Szewczyk

Ace did at one point, I built one in 1997. I don't know if it's still available.

Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

ACE kitted the plane before the company was purchased by Thunder Tiger.

I don't know whether the kit is still being carried.

If you can't find it, I might be willing to part with my kit. I've had it for many years and probably will never get around to building it. Too many other kits collected and waiting to get out of the box. :o(

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

"Mike Szewczyk hcgi.com>" I don't want the ARF. I'd like to build it myself but it would be nice to

There's always E-Bay...

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

"Mike Szewczyk hcgi.com>" I don't want the ARF. I'd like to build it myself but it would be nice to

Forgot to mention that there are a number of people out there who will laser cut a kit from the plans. Anybody out there want to drop some names?

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

I don't believe it is kitted anymore. I got the ARF. I would have done a couple of things differently, however, it is a great flying airplane. I have alot of fun with it. I put a Magnum 52 4-stroke in it. Plenty of power.

John VB

"Mike Szewczyk hcgi.com>" I don't want the ARF. I'd like to build it myself but it would be nice to

Reply to
jjvb

You could buy the plans from RCM and have a kit-cutter cut out the parts for you.

BTW I have the 60-size ARF. It's a super flying model on a Saito .80.

CR

jjvb wrote:

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson