Looking for Seamaster Kit

Anyone know where I might be able to pick up a Seamaster Kit?

I'll do the ARF if I can't find a kit, but I'd rather build it myself.

Thanks, and have a good day. Tom

Reply to
Tom D'Aurizio

I don't know about a kit, but I have a new, unused set of plans for one..if thad' help.

Reply to
Paintballmavin

Reply to
A.T.

Sorry, I should have mentioned I'm in the US.

What a great excuse to visit NZ though... :)

Reply to
Tom D'Aurizio

For the right price I have one brand new, still in the box

Rob

nknapton at telus dot net

Reply to
Rob K