Re: Anyone know where this is?

This is similar to something on jojo's site. Ask her. Now that I see this embellished version, I think someone with Photoshop has too much time on
their hands.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Do you have the URL to her site?

what is what?

The OP attached a bitmap of another version of the stair joke you posted some time ago...

What is the URL to your site please.....

Google my name ; }
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca