Help with printing a frame

Hi ppl I have mayor difficulties with drawing a standard frame. The frame on A4 should look like this: 2,5cm from left side of paper, and 0,5 from other three sides. So, the way I do it is to draw a frame of a A4 paper: 210x297, and the inside it I draw that desired frame, described above When printing it, I choose in "what to plot: window", then I select whole A4 frame (210x297) and then "center of the plot" and scale 1:1 The result is that my print looks like this: on the left frame is offset 2,5cm, from top it is offset 0,55cm, from bottom it is offset

0,25cm and right frame line isn't printed at all So please direct me what I'm doing wrong

Also, I would like to apply it to "extends", so I don't have to choose print area every time with "window", but to choose extends and to print it

And last thing, by mistake I have hidden bar above command line that says "model, layout 1, layout 2" and I dont know how to bring it back. So, please enlight me there too!

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Ges