R14 to R2007, menus, lisp and stuff

I'm consulting for a company that has just upgraded from R14 ro R2007, and they want me to organise their menus just as they had for R14. These included a few special block inserts as well as AutoLISP programs.

Any "gotchas!" anyone can warn me about?

TIA!

Easy to use graphics effects:

Owen Ransen

Yes - change the menu code to insert .... ^C^Cinsert to ^C^C-insert (need the hyphen).

R-14 to 2007 , boy are they in for a learning curve.

Reply to
Chip Harper

Thanks!

Yep!