R14 to R2007, menus, lisp and stuff

I'm consulting for a company that has just upgraded from R14 ro R2007, and they want me to organise their menus just as they had for R14. These included a few
special block inserts as well as AutoLISP programs.
Any "gotchas!" anyone can warn me about?
TIA!
Easy to use graphics effects: http://www.ransen.com /
Yes - change the menu code to insert .... ^C^Cinsert to ^C^C-insert (need the hyphen).
R-14 to 2007 , boy are they in for a learning curve.
--

Gilbert L. "Chip" Harper

Web: http://www.hot4cad.com

Thanks!