Printing with VBA

I've been trying to automate printing with DWGeditor using VBA. I can get the actual drawings to print out, but I've been unable to change the paper layout or the view when printing. DWGeditor's help files provide commands to change these settings (using the Plot Manager) but the commands simply don't seem to work. I dont get any errors, but it the drawing's layout doesn't change either. I've also tried looking online for solutions with either DWGeditor or IntelliCAD, but I haven't had any luck here either. Has anyone else run into this problem, and better yet, does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks, Jonathan

Reply to
Nrohtara

Good Luck!! I don't know of any work arounds, but I can't update the layout or papersize when I'm manually using the DWGeditor. Our solution: Buy a seat of Autocad (GROAN) to use for dwgs. The DWGeditor just isn't up to par yet.

Reply to
yawdro

Are you using 2005 or 2006 DWGEditor?

Reply to
Jeff

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I'm using DWGEditor 2006.

Reply to
Nrohtara