How to change Default Page Setup settings? Please help

Hi everyone

I need to change the default Page Setup setting, in "Resolution an

Scale", so that it would select "Same as Window" (instead of defaul "Scale to 100%). I tried to change some settings in regedit, but n luck. What exactly do I need to change? I'm actually usin SolidWorks 2005 Viewer, which has shared regedit page setup value like standard SolidWorks I need this to automate printing of over 500 files (with a seperat printing utility)

Thank you in advance for any suggestions

Reply to
ruben

Bad news, dude, I think this is a template setting, so it is set with each document, not in the registry. You'd have to have a macro that goes through all the drawing docs and changes the settings.

Reply to
matt