hiding parts in views.

Hi

I have a assembly view on sheet (1) in drafting. There a (2) parts I would like to hide to make the view clearer. My problem is I need to create a section view from that view and I need those parts in my section view but not in my main view. What should I do?

Thank You

Reply to
camtd

hi, Create the main view and the section view. In drawing hide the parts you don't want to see in the feature tree of the mail view. The same parts will hide in the section view. Unhide the parts in the feature tree of the section view. Now these parts will not show in the main view but will be visible in the section view.

HTH Kav

Reply to
Kav

create a config of your assy make two main views--one for each config make a section view for the view with the parts showing hide (not delete) the main view with parts showing

Reply to
Michael