Reorienting the main view

Hi

Is there a way to reorient the main assembly view from the default.

When I started detailing in the drafting mode I realized I should have had a different rotation then I have and also would like to make the front view the top view instead.

Thanks

Reply to
camtd

You can change you views by orientating the object and then

go to view->Modify-View orientation (or press space bar)

Pick the view of choice

press update view orientation

Warning, this will change your drawing arrangements.

What I do is before I put to solid to drawing I choose apropriate views so that when I press isometric I like how it hangs in space with front as what I consider font, and top what I consider top.

Giorgis

Reply to
Giorgis