MODEL VIEW REDEFINE

In this assembly I've created, the saved views (BACK BOTTOM FRONT... ) zoom way out, like to the edge of worldview, 300 feet away. But, if I press the "reposition" key, the model zooms back in. But, how do I get these to be the new saved views? Simple. Go to the 'Reorient' icon, go to the bottom and expand on 'Saved views' to see the list and input. Get the drop down list and do 'Set' on each. When the zoomed out view appears, do 'repostition' to get the zoomed in view. In the reorient interface, click 'Save' and accept the default replace view. Go through the list and do the 'reposition>save' for each. From now on, they'll behave normally.

David Janes

Reply to
JANES