how to redefine a section?

How do I redefine a section view on a drawing after I make changes to the model? I currently have to delete and redo the section.

TIA

Reply to
dlevy

Normally I edit the sketch that I used to create the section in the drawing. If you RMB on the section line you should get a choice for editing the sketch. This should allow you to redefine where the section is cut at. Usually anything that is dimensioned in the section view will dangle.

dlevy