Will be speaking at Central MA/ Northern CT SWUG Nov. 14th

I have been asked to speak at the upcoming CMNC-SWUG event at the National Plastics Center in Leominster, MA on Wednesday Nov. 14th.

The title of my presentation: "21st century tool for Consumer Product Design - Five reasons SolidWorks appeals to Product Designers."

If you're in the area and can make it, would love to see you.

I will also dragging along with me some SW VIP's.

Regards

Mark Biasotti Product Manager SolidWorks Corporation

Reply to
mbiasotti