Tri-Valley SWUG

There is a new SolidWorks User Group serving the San Francisco East Bay Area.

Follow the links to submit suggestions. I will try to have our first meeting in the next few weeks or so.

Volunteers welcome! ;)

Reply to
kenneth

Good luck with your new venture. I'm in the South Bay area, so it may be a bit out of my way. However, if you need a place to build up a simple website, let me know. I would be willing to host a small site for a local SWUG.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper