Tri-Valley SWUG, 1st Meeting

The first meeting for Tri-Valley Solidworks User Group has been set.

Follow the link below for details and RSVP link.

I hope to have the agenda set in the next day or two.

If anyone wants to present please contact me.

Please RSVP so I can get a head count.

Reply to
kenneth

Hey Kenneth,

One more thing I forgot. If you like, please join the SolidWorks Yahoo! Group. A long with notifying others of you meeting date on SWUGN, you can also reach others in the yahoo group and use its calendar as well. Not to mention that it is also a good research.

Hope to see you there:

Matt Lorono

fcsuper

matt, i sent you an email yesterday. did it ever find you?

kenneth

Reply to
kenneth

The agenda has been set for this meeting. Please RSVP to link below for a chance to win a Space Navigator, among other great door prizes.

kenneth