Calgary SolidWorks user group

As some of you out there are aware, and some not. There is a new user group in Calgary Alberta Canada. We will be holding our first meeting of the year next week and invite all who can make it (all of southern Alberta is invited if you can make it!). More details at the link below, please RSVP at this site as well so appropriate food and beverages can be ordered.

snipped-for-privacy@mountain-wave.ca/CSWUG.09.05

Cheers,

President. Ben Eadie A.E.T.

Reply to