S/W for Dummies

My Boss poked his head in my cubicle and asked if I needed it. Bugger :-)

Reply to
FrankW

Just ask him if you can read his copy when he gets done with it. :)

Reply to
TOP

Might have to read aloud to his boss though :)

Kman

Reply to
Kman

Any info on ordering it? I might be interested....

Arto Kvick CSWP

Reply to
Kvick

This would be a massive money spinner for the dummies publishers, as it would need many editions to keep up with all the changes, bug fixes and new bugs in SW. Solidworks for dummies 2005 sp5.0, hold on, wasn't Solidworks 2006 sp0.0 out first, lol I have just had a week off, no pc's, no SW, just the sun, the beach and a few flying bugs, am I looking forward to Monday? Noooo :-( oh well sign!

Reply to
pete

Maybe thats where all the SW programmers are getting their new enhancements.

Reply to
Jo