NISWUG Meeting Notice April 21 in Elkhart, Indiana

Announcing the first 2009 meeting of NISWUG (Northern Indiana SolidWorks User Group).

The first meeting for 2009 of NISWUG will take place at the Comfort Suites Elkhart South, 27838 CR 24, Elkhart, IN 46517. Meeting time is tentatively set for 5:30 pm and food and drink will be provided. Watch

for more details and meeting agenda. Please RSVP on the NISWUG web page so we can plan for refreshments and stump the experts topics.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Remember, UG meetings are for users. Sign up today.

TOP

Reply to
manager

Change of hours, we'll start at 5:00pm, but the meeting proper won't start till 5:30. Checkout

for current information.

TOP

Reply to
manager

We put up some photos from the NISWUG meeting.

A big thanks to Richard Wand and Professor Stanisic for their presentations.

TOP

Reply to
manager