SW Technical Summits

I am a big proponent of SW Usergroups, and what they provide. Here is another reason:
SWUGN Technical Summits are one-day training and networking events
scheduled monthly in cities around the US. These events are hosted by the SolidWorks User Group Network and feature:
Your choice of two technical tracks
General SolidWorks functionality Sheet metal tools Drawings Weldments 2D/3D Sketching Assembly modeling SolidWorks Add-in product sessions PhotoWorks SolidWorks Animator eDrawings Mold Design Breakfast and lunch SolidWorks Partner presentations (during lunch) A chance to network with your peers
Click the link for the event nearest you for more information. Registration fees for SWUGN Technical Summits are $35.00 per person and includes everything.
Listed Locations:
Houston, TX- Apr 6th
San Jose, CA - Apr 18th
Denver, Co - May 23rd
Boston, MA - Jun 20th
Kansas City, MO - Jul 25th
Seattle, WA - Aug 22nd
Charlotte, NC - Sep 19th
San Diego, CA - Oct 24th
Tampa, FL - Nov 14th
http://www.swugn.org/pages/summit/SWUGN_Technical_Summit.html
This looks like a pretty good deal! I would definately try to make it to one of these if you can. Also without the support of the Usergroup community, this wouldnt be possible, so you may want to consider looking up your local group and support them by attending a meeting.