View Types - Multiple Select - So simple, I've missed it??

Is there a way to multiple select / deselect view types (e.g.- Planes, Temporary Axes, Sketches etc, etc...). Of course they can all be hidden by "Hide All Types" but what about when you are trying to select / deselect only 2 or 3 options without having to click View to activate the drop dpwn menu each time. What simple trick have I missed, leading to my embarrassingly simple question...

Reply to
Andrew Wilson

Are you familiar with short cut keys for this purpose.

Kman

Reply to
Kman

Yeah... I guess they would work just as well.

I just thought they might have a stay open option like assembly mates where you can close after making all the selections you require.

Thanks.

Reply to
Andrew Wilson

Pretty agravating. I wonder how long Kroger would stay open if you had to go through the checkout line, once for a banana, once for an apple and then again for an orange.

Reply to
TOP

SW2006 only

tool>customize>commands from the view list drag the icons you want ie plane, axes etc to a toolbar. job done

steve

Andrew Wils> Is there a way to multiple select / deselect view types (e.g.- Planes,

Reply to
solid steve

I just saw this macro recently posted. I could not find the location/author I downloaded it from, so I uploaded it to:

Seemed pretty handy. Ken

Reply to
Tin Man

I had a look at this, but I don't think there are toolbar icons available to view temporary axes, planes etc. (please tell me if I'm wrong) only to create planes, axes etc.

Reply to
Andrew Wilson

Thanks for the macro, it does just what I'm after : - )

Reply to
Andrew Wilson

Hi Andrew

They were added in SW2006

steve

Andrew Wils> I had a look at this, but I don't think there are toolbar icons

Reply to
solid steve