View Types - Multiple Select - So simple, I've missed it??

Is there a way to multiple select / deselect view types (e.g.- Planes,
Temporary Axes, Sketches etc, etc...).
Of course they can all be hidden by "Hide All Types" but what about
when you are trying to select /
deselect only 2 or 3 options without
having to click View to activate the drop dpwn menu each time.
What simple trick have I missed, leading to my embarrassingly simple
question...
Reply to
Andrew Wilson
Yeah... I guess they would work just as well.
I just thought they might have a stay open option like assembly mates where you can close after making all the selections you require.
Thanks.
Reply to
Andrew Wilson
Pretty agravating. I wonder how long Kroger would stay open if you had to go through the checkout line, once for a banana, once for an apple and then again for an orange.
Reply to
TOP
SW2006 only
tool>customize>commands from the view list drag the icons you want ie plane, axes etc to a toolbar. job done
steve
Andrew Wils> Is there a way to multiple select / deselect view types (e.g.- Planes,
Reply to
solid steve
I just saw this macro recently posted. I could not find the location/author I downloaded it from, so I uploaded it to:
Seemed pretty handy. Ken
Reply to
Tin Man
I had a look at this, but I don't think there are toolbar icons available to view temporary axes, planes etc. (please tell me if I'm wrong) only to create planes, axes etc.
Reply to
Andrew Wilson
Hi Andrew
They were added in SW2006
steve
Andrew Wils> I had a look at this, but I don't think there are toolbar icons
Reply to
solid steve

Site Timeline