ok - select a surface in a section view doesn't work

Hi,

ok - offset surfaces [from a solid] does work in section view, but I think what I meant was that I cant seem to select a surface entity when I'm in a section view, which means if you want to offset a surface from a surface when in section view this is a bit tricky!

So now is this me or a bug?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette

I know you can simply hide the solid and get out of section view, but it's a bit annoying anyway.

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette