section view: surfaces

Hey there,
Does anyone know if you can get SW to cut surfaces in a section view (not
drawing, but in parts/assemblies)? The preview shows what I want to see, but
when I accept the surfaces stay 'whole' and only solids are sectioned - this
is annoying and seems a bit limited, seeing as they are pushing SW as more
and more hybrid....
Thanks for you help!
LB
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory
Nope. Only in preview. That's one of my big complaints. Even worse is that in addition to not being sectioned in section mode, you can't select surfaces when in section mode.
Lee Bazalgette - Factory wrote:
Reply to
matt
some time you have to wonder what they're up to....
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory