section surfaces in 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know if the section tool in SW2007 now does surfaces too? It's really annoying when imported geometry, or natvie for that matter, doesn't section properly due to surfaces.

Thanks

LB

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign

No, still doesn't work. The preview sections surfaces, but when you accept the section, the surfaces un-section, and solids remain sectioned.

Reply to
matt

damn - how annoying is that - expecially since the preview shows what you want. This should be an option I think - a tick box to include or not include surfaces...I think I've even asked for it already.